DARFON MIG300 Microinverter Max Input Power 300W, Up to 23 units per 30A branch, Intergrated Grounding, 60Hz, MC4, Free Lifetime online monitoring, 25 Year warranty The Darfon MIG300 micro inverter can accept 60 cell or 72 cell modules up to 300W STC power rating.
The string size can be up to 23 units at 30A branch circuit or up to 16 units at 20A branch circuit.
The maximum inverter efficiency is 95.7%.
Offered with 25 year warranty when installed in the US.
Free online monitoring service for the lifetime of the system.
Located @ Grid Tie Panel:
-Junction box, typically located below grid-tie panel
-Conduit or Romex – #12 AWG THWN-2 (Black. Red, Green) or Romex-12/3
-PLC box must be within 50 meters of most distant MIG300
- RS485 cable from PLC to Data logger out
Located in Garage/House
-Data Logger single standard 15/20 AMP receptacle
-Data Logger not to be exposed o outside environment
- RJ45 network connection, PLC or wireless access point adaptable
Located on the roof
- Inverter-one for each module, attached to racking
- Transition box, located on the roof next to the array
- Trunk cable in and conduit with THWN-2 or Romex-10/3 with ground out
- 4x4x2 for single circuit, 4x4x4 for two circuits