ABB (POWER-ONE) Aurora MICRO AC TRUNK UNLOCK TOOL for MICRO-0.25/0.3 AC Trunk Cable (Black)
The unused ends of the AC-TRUNK cable must be terminated with the proper end. Fit the appropriate AC-TRUNK END CAP on the unused ends of the AC-TRUNK cable.
The following is necessary for properly installing the cap:
- Fit the ring nut and gasket around the cross section of the cable to terminate.
- Strip 50 mm/1.97 inches of the external insulation and separate each conductor.
- Insert the conductors into the recesses inside the cap to block them.
- Insert the gasket into the cap with slight pressure.
- Screw the ring nut to apply the correct pressure on the gasket (max.2.45Nm/1.81 ft-lbs).
- Secure the section of the terminated cable to the frame structure with cable ties.