SOLAR-LOG Sensor Basic w/ irradiation & temperature sensors
SKU#: SolarLog Sensor Basic
- Estimated Shipping: 5 Days
- Minimum Quantity Order:
You must be logged in
to sell a product like this.
SOLAR-LOG Sensor Box Basic. Incl. irradiation & module temp. sensor; no connectivity to wind or ambient temperature sensors. 1 year warranty.
ACCESSORY PART SUITABLE FOR:
Solar-Log1000 | Solar-Log500 | Solar-Log200 | Solar-Log 300
The Sensor basic is specifically designed for residential systems and complies with all of the basic requirements for an irradiance sensor. It delivers the irradiance values as well as the module temperature. Compared to the Sensor Box, the measurements from the Sensor basic are only 3 % less precise. The Sensor basic is based on a thin-film cell.
Attention: There is no option to connect a wind sensor or ambient temperature sensor. Using with a RS422 inverter on the same bus is not possible.
- Solar cell Amorphous thin layer silicon cell (3.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Dimensions (h x w x d) 64 x 99 x 36 mm, Polycarbonate, UV-stabilised IP65
- Temperature range -25 °C bis +75 °C
- Power supply Via RS485 data cable from Solar-Log™ 10-28 VDC, no further power supply required
- Measuring range, radiation strength 0 bis 1400 W / m²
- Tolerance Irradiance sensor: +/-8 %
- Installation On module mounting rails. Not necessary to open up the sensor -
- all sensors are screwed in place.
- Connection cable 4-pin, 3 m, UV and weather-resistant
- Warranty 1 year