Solar-Log Web Commercial, 11-20 kW, 5-year contract
SKU#: Web Commercial 11-20kW 5-year
- Estimated Ship Out Time: 3 days
- Minimum Quantity Order: Can be purchased for any period
- Note: Prices only for installations in USA
Solar-Log Web - Online Reporting and Monitoring service. Commercial Edition For Installers and Service Providers, System Size: 11-20kW, 5-year contract.NOTE: Online prices are for US systems. Contact us directly to find out pricing in other countries.
The Solar-Log® WEB “Commercial Edition” has been developed for installers and service providers. You can offer the plant owner a service contract to manage the PV plant remotely and to offer comprehensive professional monitoring. For the plant owner, this is the simplest and safest way since all of the installation and monitoring will be professionally and properly handled.
Professional Remote Maintenance
The "Commercial Edition" is an attractive service for installers. Without leaving the office, the installer can react to error messages immediately by taking care of the problem remotely with access to configuration settings. If needed, service calls can also be arranged immediately. The plant owner also always has access to the yield and plant information.
Individual Design of your own Monitoring Platform
The possibility to design your own platform individually is a huge service benefit for installers. A range of function modules are available which can be integrated as required at the touch of a button without expert knowledge. Pages individually designed with HTML can also be integrated. Precise color selection and HTML coding make it possible to customize the appearance to match the customer’s corporate design.
Centrally monitor all of your customers' plants at the same time with the Solar-Log® WEB "Commercial Edition".
The system provides a quick overview of malfunctions and breakdowns as well as comprehensive information that is needed to locate the source of the problem. This allows for simple and professional monitoring regardless of the size and number of plants.
Simple integration of the PV plant and remote configuration
The set-up wizard guides you through the first steps to integrate the plants into Solar-Log® WEB Commercial Edition. Once integrated, the Solar-Log® settings can be conveniently accessed remotely via the internet, greatly reducing the installation time and effort required on site.
Central and dynamic plant monitoring
Solar-Log® WEB offers portal operators the option to centrally monitor all of the plants at the same time. Malfunctions such as inverter breakdowns or deviations in performance are shown according to their relevance. This way the daily plant control for all customer plants is reduced to one procedure which can be carried out by teams without any overlap.
Perfect organization with the plant logbook
A wide range of reporting and presentation options with the WEB "Commercial Edition"
- The graphic displays your plant's yield values in the form of daily, monthly, annual and total overviews.
- Essential plant information is included in the data sheet along with a plant image.
- All of the status and error messages are listed in the event log.
- The Solar-Log® Dashboard provides a dynamic display of all of the important plant information, such as yields, your environmental contribution in the from of C02 saving, and the current weather forecast for the plant's location.
- The map module allows you to impressively display the location of the plants monitored in your portal.
- If an irradiation sensor is attached to your plant, the current performance ratio can be visualized.
- The total overview continuously informs site visitors about the current yield and emission savings.
- Integrate the current values into any of your texts with placeholders.
- Use various components to design your own customized contact form to allow for quick and easy contact.
- The plant overview lists all of the plants and includes photos, graphic previews and important plant information.
- Stay on top of things with regular easy-to-read plant yield reports.
Solar-Log® WEB "Commercial Edition" – an Overview of your Advantages:• Professional Maintenance: The "Full-Service" maintenance concept offers plant operators ideal plant maintenance.• Efficient monitoring: Review the status of all monitored plants at a glance, quick and efficient.• Easy administration: Manage and log all activities, events and appointments in the plant logbook.• Protection against data loss: Plant yields, error messages and configuration data are secured, stored and displayed.• Effortless Installation: Integrate plants fast and easily into Solar-Log® WEB "Commercial Edition" with Solar-Log® Easy Installation.• Fast service: Detect, analyze and remedy errors quickly with the diagnostic tools.• Concise presentation: In connection with the WEB "Commercial Edition", the Solar-Log® APP, Solar-Log® Dashboard and Solarfox® access plant data.