APSystems YC600 Micro Inverter for 200W - 365W Solar Panels
This is the NEW grounded YC600 version, aka YC600(Y), that has the same in-line connector as the QS1, as opposed to the prior circular connector that older YS600 had.
Find accessories under Related Items.
A single-phase, smart grid-compliant micro inverter, the YC600 serves two modules with dual, independent MPPT. Zigbee wireless communication over a mesh network offers faster data speeds than PLC and a wider MPPT voltage range results in a greater energy harvest for homeowners.
The unit also builds on the successful APsystems line of multi-module micro inverters, simplifying installation and reducing logistics costs.
APSystems YC600 Micro Inverter Characteristics:
• CA Rule 21 Compliant
• Meets NEC 2014/2017 690.12 Rapid Shutdown requirements
• Individual MPPT for each panel
• Utility-interactive with Reactive Power Control (RPC)
• Continuous power of 274VA per channel, 300VA peak
• 200W - 365W solar panels
• 60 & 72 Cell PV Modules
• Wide MPPT voltage range (22V-45V)
• ZigBee communication & free monitoring
• 10-Year Standard Warranty (extendable to 25 years)