Emporia Energy Gen 2 Emporia Vue with 16 Sensors Bundle
Emporia has developed the next generation of the Vue Energy Monitor. Committed to bringing the best value at the losolwest price possible, the Vue provides everything you need to monitor your entire home's energy usage in real time, as well as 16 extra sensors to allow you to monitor individual circuits. Not only can you see how much energy your home is using at any moment and over time, but you can also monitor how your individual appliances affect your energy bills.
Features and Benefits:
- INSTALLS IN CIRCUIT PANEL of most homes with clamp-on sensors; although it doesn't typically work in panels with access only to busbars. INSPECT YOUR ELECTRICAL PANEL for compatibility. Includes DIY instructions, though a professional electrician is recommended.
- 24/7 ENERGY MONITORING: Monitor your home's real power anywhere, anytime to prevent costly repairs, conserve energy, and save costs. Monitor solar / net metering. Supports light commercial 3 phase systems less than 600A with additional 200A clamp (sold separately).
- LOWER YOUR ELECTRIC BILL: Gauge real-time spending and get actionable notifications to understand where you can save costs.
- REAL-TIME ENERGY DATA: Vue connects to 2.4GHz WiFi to monitor energy use with iPhone / Android app. Vue sensors provide 1-second data and are accurate from ±2%. The Vue is pending listing by UL to meet the 62368-1 safety requirements for an I.T.E Energy Monitor.
- APPLIANCE MONITORING WITHOUT GUESSWORK: Comes with sixteen 50A sensors to accurately monitor your air conditioner, furnace, water heater, washer, dryer, range, etc.
- Gen 2 Vue Energy Monitor
- Two 200A current sensors for service mains
- Sixteen 50A current sensors for individual circuits
- Wire harness
- Extra wire & wire nuts
- Wifi antenna & cable
- Power the Vue directly from a 15A or 20A breaker
- Professional installation recommended
- Granular 1-second data interval
- Each sensor is accurate from ±2%
- Operates regardless of your utility
- Comes with sixteen 50A sensors to monitor individual circuits
- Interact with your Emporia Vue through your mobile device
- Real-time monitoring of your energy usage and production with helpful units and measurements
Actionable notifications will help you:
- Conserve energy
- Lower carbon emissions
- Increase grid reliability
- Generate energy savings
- Shift usage patterns from peak to off-peak
- Get clear calculations that show your savings when you perform actions recommended by the Emporia Vue