General Electric - ENPHASE Compatible - Revenue Grade Meter RGM-MTR-01 GE i210+
Revenue Grade Meter with integrated ZigBee communication by Silver Spring Networks.
- Quick, simple installation and management
- Web-based monitoring and control
- API for billing integration
- Revenue grade precision
- Accurate to within 0.2%
- 24/7 monitoring and analysis
- Robust ZigBee security and encryption
- 20-year offsite data retention
Requires also ZigBee USB stick for Envoy communication with RGM, RGM-ZGB-01 (sold separately)
Single phase, watt-hour, revenue grade meter.
It measures energy production from the array and sends data to the Envoy Communications GatewayTM, which then forwards the data to EnlightenTM over the Internet.
NOTE: The RGM does not replace the utility meter, but works along side it. The electric meter installed by your local utility measures net electric consumption, while the RGM measures solar production.