HT-SAAE HT72-156M(V)-C 385W MONO Half-cut Module
Half cut cell technology can reduce the internal power loss and improve component overall power. Excellent heat dissipation avoids hot spot production.
Advanced surface treatment, lower surface reflection and 5BB cell design can reduce the series resistance. Designed for high voltage systems of up to 1500 VDC, increasing the string length of solar systems and saving on BoS.
HT-SAAE HT72-156M(V)-C 385W MONO Half-cut Module Characteristics:
• Half-cut module
• No. of cells: 144 (6 x 24)
• Cell dimensions: 156.75*78.375mm
• 12-year product warranty
• 25-year warranty on power output
• PID resistant
• Microcrack resistant
• Double glass structure enhance reliability, triple EL tested of high quality control
• STC: irradiance 1000W/m^2, module temperature 25, AM=1.5
• NOCT: irradiance 800W/m^2, ambient temperature 20 C, wind speed 1 m/s
All the modules are sorted and packaged by amperage, reducing mismatch losses and maximizing system output. Strict quality control, meeting the highest international standards: ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.