Humless 5.1kWh Lithium Iron Phosphate LiFePO4 Battery
The Humless Lithium-Iron battery is lighter, more compact, and more powerful than traditional lead-acid batteries. This battery comes equipped with a state of the art built-in Battery Management System (BMS). Utilize your Lithium-Iron battery in off-grid applications, solar energy storage, and more!
• Energy: 5,120 Wh (100% DOD @ 0.2C Rate @ 77°F)
• Cycles: 4,000+
• Warranty: 10 years or 4,000 cycles
• Installation: rack or floor mounted
• Stacking: up to 14 units in parallel
• Compatibility: All PV inverter manufacturers and grid-tied PV systems
• Dimensions: 17" x 16.625" x 8.75"
• Nominal voltage: 51.2 V
• Communication Type: Double RS485
• Temperature Range:14°F to 113°F
• Cooling: Natural Convection (no fan)
The built-in Battery Management System integrates multilevel safety concepts for excellent performance:
• Over-charge protection
• Over-discharge protection
• Over-current protection
• Short-circuit protection
• Temperature Protection
Advantages to LiFePO4 Batteries:
• Lithium is non-toxic and does not bio-accumulate like other metals commonly used in batteries
• Li-Fe batteries are sealed with no off-gassing and require no maintenance
• This particular chemical composition excludes the use of rare earth metals
• LiFePO4 batteries are chemically stable against combustion and rupture under nearly all operating and storage conditions.