PERL technology provides ultra-high efficiency with better performance in low irradiation. Maximizes installation capacity in limited space.
Anti-LID / PID
Both LID(Light Induced Degradation) and PID(Potential Induced Degradation) are strictly eliminated to ensure higher actual yield during lifetime.
Tempered glass and reinforced frame design withstand rigorous weather conditions such as heavy snow and strong wind.
Global brand with powerful financial strength provide reliable 25-year warranty.
Various tests under harsh environmental conditions such as ammonia and salt-mist passed.
UL / VDE Test Labs
Hyundai’s R&D center is an accredited test laboratory of both UL and VDE.
- Manufacturer: Hyundai
- Model: HiA-S390HI
- Rated Power Output [W]: 390
- Length [mm (in)]: 2008mm (79.06 inch)
- Width [mm (in)]: 1002 mm (39.45 in)
- Depth [mm (in)]: 40 mm (1.57 in)
- Weight [kg (lb)]: 23 kg (50.71 lbs)
- PTC Power Rating: 364.2
- Upper Output Tolerance [%]: 3
- Pmax - Maximum Power (STC) [W]: 390
- Voc - Open Circuit Voltage (STC) [V]: 48.18
- Isc - Short Circuit Current (STC) [A]: 10.48
- Vmpp-Voltage at Maximum Power (STC) [V]: 40.37
- Impp-Current at Maximum Power (STC) [A]: 9.66
- Module Efficiency (STC) [%]: 19.63
- Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT): 45±2°C
- Maximum System Voltage [V]: 1500
- Maximum Reverse Current [A]: 20
- Cell Technology: Monocrystalline
- Number of Cells (Pieces): 144
- Number of Bypass Diodes: 3
- Frame Color: Silver
- Back Cover: White
- Frame size [mm]: 40
- Module Length [in]: 79.06
- Module Width [in]: 39.45
- Junction Box: IP68
- Output Cables: 4 mm2 (12AWG) cables with polarized weatherproof connectors, IEC certified (UL listed and UL 4703 certified), Length 1.2 m (47”)
- Connector: MC4 compatible
- Fire Safety Classification (IEC 61730): Class A
- Static Load Wind / Snow [Pa]: 2400 Pa / 5400 Pa
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Temperature Coefficients of P [%/°C]: -0.306
- Temperature Coefficients of I (Isc): +0.046
- Workmanship Warranty Period: 10