Renvu offers great pricing on high quality products on the Weekly Specials page. For the weekly specials pricing please call in and a Sales Engineer will look over to make sure you have everything and adjust the pricing.
In order to change your RENVU account password, please go to My Account page. The Settings subtab includes links for changing your email, password, and email subscription preferences.
1. Visit the My Projects section of the Renvu website. 2. Choose the associated sales order for which you would like to return an item. 3. Click the Return Items button. 4. Select the items that you would like to return and click submit.
1. Make sure you note the issue on delivery receipt and take pictures. 2. Visit the My Projects section of the Renvu website to submit claim information.
1. Have a coupon code? You just need to apply the code at checkout. 2. Flash/weekly special prices without coupon codes? For these email your quote (email@example.com) or call (855-755-5855) and one of our Sales Engineers will adjust your quote for the sale prices.
1. Find the products you want to compare (up to 4) 2. Check off the "Compare" box for each 3. Click "Compare" on any one of them and a new window will pop out with all of the characteristics
ABB stopped manufacturing microinverters. Alternatives to the ABB microinverter include Enphase, Darfon and NEP microinverters. The Darfon G320 being the best alternative.
Connecting your Solar Energy Monitoring System to Wifi | If you are having trouble with connecting your solar energy monitoring system to your wifi network, the best solution is to consult the individual products troubleshooting guide within the installation or user manual.
Renvu has very competitive pricing that we don't make public to everyone. Also, by signing up, you'll receive weekly updates on HUGE discounts, saving you more money (easy to unsubscribe from if you don't need the extra savings).
1. You can locate the specs by scrolling down on a product page on Renvu. 2. In the Downloads tab you can find datasheets which have further product information. See image HERE
Looking for Datasheets or Install Guides on solar products? You can find downloads and product info on individual product pages. If you save a quote/create a project you will find a cumulative download list under My Projects.
1. Get Instant Quote with Solar Kit Guide 2. Need Only Select Parts? Pick Items and Click "Add to Cart" 3. Not sure if we carry a certain part or need a large quantity for a custom order? 4. Looking to Get a Quote for a Solar System and Need Help? 5. How to Apply Weekly Special Prices to Order + Making Payment
The easiest way is to use the Unirac U-Builder tool since we primarily sell Unirac railing equipment. The Unirac U-Builber tool has a calculator that will take your zip code and let you know what your span calculations are
Any news about this order? Was it already shipped? Packing usually takes 2 business days, and once tracking is available we will email it to you. You can also stay updated on your shipment's status under My Solar Projects.
There are 3 great options to purchase solar equipment: 1. The Solar Kit Guide to build an instant full solar system 2. Create a package yourself under My Projects 3. Select and toss into your cart individual items for a fast checkout
When registering you should receive an email with a temporary password. Remember to check your Spam folder. If you do not receive this email please contact us, to manually set it.
I want to buy a Fronius Primo 11.4 or 15.0 single phase what is the price for each? I saw something that the 11.4 was on sale?
The Fronius IG Plus 11.4-1 is on sale (at time of question). This model is different than the Fronius Primo 11.4. You can view a side-by-side comparison on any set of items by checking the relevant "compare" boxes on each item icon, then clicking the compare word - which opens the comparison window.
Why is some of the product pricing in green and some in red. Is this an indication that the product is being discontinued. Example, SolarWorld and Peimar panels
On Renvu if you see a price highlighted in red/orange, that is our usual price. If you see pricing listed in the color green, it means that it is currently on sale for that price. You would also see a green "Sale" tag on items on sale.
Sometimes it just takes a few minutes for our system to allow for new customers to log-in, please try again now and see if it works. Try refreshing and clearing your cookies. If that doesn't work, just reset your password.