Mersen TRS75R Fuse for Square D, AC Disconnect, TRS, 75A, 600VAC
With advanced material technology added to the
existing product, the TR and TRS current-limiting
time delay fuses are engineered for overcurrent
protection of motors and transformers, service
entrance equipment, feeder and branch circuits.
Tri-Onic fuse's proven time-delay characteristic
safely handles harmless starting currents and
inrush currents associated with today's motors
and transformers. Now available with optional
SmartSpot® blown fuse indication technology.
- Time Delay
- Current Limiting
- AC & DC Rated
Features and Benefits:
- Optional Solid State SmartSpot Indicator
- Time delay for motor start-ups and transformer inrush
currents without nuisance opening
- Current limiting for low peak let-thru current
- Rejection-style design prevents replacement errors
- (when used with recommended fuse blocks)
- Easy-to-read label for quick recognition
- and replacement
- Metal-embossed date and catalog number for
- traceability and lasting identification
- Fiberglass body provides dimensional stability in
- harsh industrial settings
- High-grade silica filler ensures fast arc quenching and
high current limitation
- 1/10 to 600A, 600VAC, 200kA I.R.
- 1/10 to 12A, 600VDC, 20kA I.R.
- 15 to 60A, 300VDC, 20kA I.R.
- 70 to 600A, 600VDC, 20kA I.R.
- UL Listed to Standard 248-12 File E2137
- CSA Certified to Standard C22.2 No. 248.12
- DC Listed to UL Standard 248 TRS only
TR-R - Class RK5 - Time-Delay
Tri-Onic TR-R current-limiting time-delay fuses are engineered for overcurrent protection of motors, transformers, service entrance equipment, feeders and branch-circuits. The time-delay characteristics of the TR-R safely handle harmless starting currents and inrush currents associated with today's motors and transformers.