The high-performance module Q.PEAK DUO L-G6.2 is the ideal solution for commercial and utility applications thanks to a combination of its innovative cell technology Q.ANTUM and cutting edge cell interconnection. This 1500 V IEC/UL solar module with its 6 busbar cell design ensures superior yields with up to 425Wp while having a very low LCOE.
- Warranty: At least 98% nominal power during first year. Thereafter max. 0.54% degradation per year. At least 85% nominal power up to 25 years.
- Assembled in the USA.
- Europe's 2020 top PV modules brand.
- Enduring high performance.
- Rooftop arrays on commercial/industrial buildings
- Ground-mounted solar power plants
Q Cells Hanwha Q.PEAK DUO L-G6.2 425W 144 Half-Cell Mono Tier 1 Solar Panel QPEAK DUO L G6.2 425 Characteristics:
- Q.ANTUM TECHNOLOGY: LOW LEVELISED COST OF ELECTRICITY: Higher yield per surface area, lower BOS costs, higher power classes, and an efficiency rate of up to 20.5%.
- INNOVATIVE ALL-WEATHER TECHNOLOGY: Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behaviour.
- ENDURING HIGH PERFORMANCE: Long-term yield security with Anti LID Technology, Anti PID Technology1 , Hot-Spot Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
- EXTREME WEATHER RATING: High-tech aluminium alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400Pa) and wind loads (2400Pa).
- A RELIABLE INVESTMENT: Inclusive 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance warranty2.
- STATE OF THE ART MODULE TECHNOLOGY: Q.ANTUM DUO combines cutting edge cell separation and innovative wiring with Q.ANTUM Technology.
Benefits of Q.PEAK DUO L-G6.2 Solar Panels:
- Low electricity generation costs: higher yield per surface area, lower BOS costs, higher power classes, and an efficiency rate of up to 20.1%.
- Innovative all-weather technology: optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behavior.
- Enduring high performance: long-term yield security with Anti LID Technology, Anti PID Technology, Hot-Spot Protect and Traceable Quality TraQTM.
- Extreme weather rating: high-tech aluminum alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (2400 Pa).
- A reliable investment: Inclusive 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance warranty.