SQUARE-D D223NRB AC Disconnect, NEMA 3R, 100A 240V d223nrb
Single Throw Safety Switch
SQUARE-D D223NRB AC Disconnect Characteristics:
• Line Rated Current: 100 A
• Certifications: UL listed
• Enclosure Rating / nema rating: NEMA 3R galvannealed steel
• Factory Installed Neutral: Neutral (factory installed)
• Disconnect Type: Fusible disconnect
• Short Circuit Current Rating: 100 kA maximum depending on fuse H, K or R
• Mounting Type: Surface
• Number of Poles: 2
• Electrical Connection: Lugs
• Duty Rating: General duty
• System Voltage: 240 V AC/DC
Why Need Safety Switch?
Schneider's Square D Safety switches are vital components for safety and power control by providing a way to disconnect from the electrical load and protect from the branch circuit.
General duty safety switches are designed for residential and commercial applications where durability and economy are prime considerations. Typical loads are lighting, air conditioning and appliances. They are suitable for use as service equipment when equipped with a factory- or field-installed neutral assembly or a field-installed service grounding kit as applicable. General duty safety switches are UL Listed, File E2875, and meet or exceed the NEMA Standard KS1.