Question: When the green light flashes, what is the problem with the [SMA Sunny Boy] inverter?
Answer: The green LED, along with the red and blue LEDs, indicate the operating state of the inverter. There are different meanings to the flashing green LED, depending on the sequence:
● Flashing 2s on, 2s off - Waiting for connection conditions
● Flashing 1.5s on, 0.5s off - Secure power supply operation
● Flashing quickly - Updating the central processing unit
● Glowing - Feed-in operation, power ≥ 90%
● Pulsing - Feed-in operation, 20% ≥ power < 90%
For additional details, see the SMA User Manual:
SMA technical help can be reached by visiting SMA Service & Support or by calling +1 877-MY-SMATech (+1 877-697-6283).
have any problems throughout this process you are welcome to call us at
855-755-5855 or email the RENVU team at firstname.lastname@example.org.