If you have UPS Capital Shipping Insurance, if anything happens, to file a claim for missing or damaged items follow the steps listed below (or watch the video):
1. Note issue on delivery receipt and take pictures.
2. Visit the My Projects section of the Renvu website.
3. Choose the associated sales order for which you would like to file the claim.
4. Click the New Shipping Claim button.
5. Fill out the form and upload photos of the damage as well as the signed proof of delivery noting the missing or damaged items.
After you have submitted the claim, you will receive an email letting you know that your claim has been received and filed with the appropriate freight carrier.
Note that if you did not get UPS Capital Shipping Insurance, you will need to file the claim directly yourself with the shipping company.