Enphase ENV-IQ-AM3-3P IQ Commercial Envoy 3-Phase Gateway
The Enphase IQ Commercial Envoy™ gateway delivers solar production and energy consumption data to Enphase Enlighten™ monitoring and analysis software for comprehensive, remote maintenance and management of three-phase Enphase IQ Systems.With integrated production metering and optional consumption monitoring, the Envoy IQ is the platform for total energy management and integrates with the IQ Microinverters™ and Enphase IQ Battery™.
• Enables web-based monitoring and control
• Bidirectional communications for remote upgrades
• Supports power export limiting and zeroexport applications
• Easy system configuration using Enphase Installer Toolkit™ mobile app
• Flexible networking with Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or cellular
• Designed for installation indoors or outdoors in an enclosure
• Five-year warranty
Enphase ENV-IQ-AM3-3P IQ Commercial Envoy 3-Phase Gateway Features:
Three-phase communications gateway with integrated PV production metering (+/- 0.5%) and optional consumption monitoring (+/- 2.5%). Includes three 200A continuous rated production CTs.
Plug and play industrial grade cellular modem with five-year data plan (expandable to 12 years) for systems up to 60 microinverters (expandable). Available in the US, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands, where there is adequate cellular service in the installation area.
Split-core current transformers enable consumption metering.
Enphase ENV-IQ-AM3-3P IQ Commercial Envoy 3-Phase Gateway Characteristics:
• Power requirements:
• Number of microinverters polled: Up to 600
• Ambient temperature range
-40° to 65° C (-40° to 149° F)
-40° to 46° C (-40° to 115° F) if installed in an enclosure
• Environmental rating: IP30. For installation indoors or in an NRTL-certified, NEMA type 3R enclosure.
• Altitude: To 2000 meters (6,560 feet)
• Production CTs:
Are limited to 200A of continuous current / 250A OCPD – 72kW AC
Allow for parallel connected CTs for up to 500A – 144kW AC (if possible)
Internal aperture measures 19.36mm to support 250MCM THWN conductors (max)
• Consumption CTs:
For electrical services to 250A with parallel runs up to 500A
Internal aperture measures 0.84” x 0.96” (21.33mm x 24.38mm) to support 3/0 THWN conductor
CT wire insulation rating of 600V
• Integrated Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n
• Ethernet: 802.3, Cat5E (or Cat 6) UTP Ethernet cable, not included
• Mobile: Optional, CELLMODEM-M1 (LTE), CELLMODEM-01 (3G), or CELLMODEM-03 (4G), not included
• Compliance: UL 916 CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1 47 CFR, Part 15, Class B, ICES 003 IEC/EN 61010-1:2010, EN50065-1, EN61000-4-5, EN61000-6-1, EN61000-6-2