461-00252-32 15A, 700W, 1500VUL/1000V IEC, 1.2M Cable, MC4
Module-level PV Optimizer
Optimization is a Flex MLPE function available as an integrated modular junction box base (TS4-O) or as an add-on unit (TS4-A-O). Design using unequal string lengths, mixed orientations, or areas of mismatch. Install in shaded areas with a reduced setback ratio. In addition to optimization, the TS4-A-O enables module level monitoring, and rapid shutdown in compliance with NEC 2014, 2017, 2020.
- Rapid Shutdown
Features and benefits
The TS4-A-O (Optimization) is the advanced add-on optimization solution that brings smart module
- Suitable for up to 700W solar modules
- The higher performance optimizer with Predictive IV Technology (PIV)
- The ONLY optimizer with selective deployment
- Includes the benefits of Safety & Monitoring
- Meets US NEC rapid shutdown requirements
- Optimizes right out of the box
- Shade and age tolerance to maximize lifetime yield
- Works wirelessly with the TAP & CCA
functionality to standard PV modules for higher reliability. Improve energy efficiency by upgrading
underperforming PV systems or adding smart features to new installations.
The TS4-A-O complies with NEC 2017 and 2020 690.12 Rapid Shutdown specifications when installed on
each module and accompanied by the Tigo Access Point (TAP) and the Cloud Connect Advanced
(CCA). Module-level DC production data, as well as data from other Modbus connected devices, can
be analyzed via Tigo’s Energy Intelligence Software when connected to the cloud.
The TS4-A-O with UHD-Core technology and expanded specifications supports PV modules up to 700W, and 15A.