Training - ZEP Solar - ZS Aero: PV Mounting Solutions for Flat Roofs
For other Webinars list click here
SUBJECT: ZS Aero: PV Mounting Solutions for Flat Roofs – System Design
Date: Thursday, January 24th, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Duration: 60 minutes
- Commercial solar designers and installers the world over are under pressure to work faster, and lower material and labor costs, while still meeting rigorous technical requirements. Zep Solar’s innovative, tool-free, flat roof solution is rapidly being adopted because it accomplishes all of this and more with fewer parts.
- The webinar covers both ZS Aero 11 and ZS Aero 5.
- If this is what your commercial clients are demanding, join us online for a one-hour webinar on Zep System III for flat commercial roofs.
This training is intended for PV designers, project managers, sales representatives and any industry professionals looking for strategies to reduce labor and material costs while accelerating the speed of installation on commercial solar projects.
What this webinar covers:
- Key components and integration of the Zep Solar platform including Zep-framed modules (currently available from several different module manufactureres), Row Connectors, Ballast Pans, Front & Rear Legs, Wind Diffusers, Ground Zeps and more
- Highlights of Zep's advantages over legacy, rail-based solutions including reduction in part count, simpler logistics, speed of installation and lowered labor costs
- Building structure and roof membrane considerations when selecting Zep System III
How to pre-qualify and complete a Zep System III Site Assessment Form for your project
- Ballasted, positive attachment (anchored) and hybrid arrays
Special sale for RENVU registered installers
In order to register, please fill in the following form: